Price: from 245 138 EUR
Sozopolis SPA and Wellness Resort is designed as a perfect replica of the ancient town of Sozopol- the same unique architecture, style and spirit of the old town with its typical cobblestone roads, touching eaves, bay houses and the suggestion of losing idea of time. The unique ancient architecture offers an elegant, authentic complement to the spectacular marine views and the landscape gardens.
Start of the building process: November 2007
Completion deadline: May 2009
Sozopolis will extend on 88 500 sq/m area only 2 km south of the ancient town of Sozopol in Bulgaria - on Kolokita cape. The complex will have 77 houses for sale - 56 semi-detached houses with 146 apartments - one to three bedrooms, and 21 individual houses. More than 80% of the real estate units have a spectacular view of the sea.
The owners and the guests of the complex can visit the various shops, galleries and cafes, they will also have the opportunity to choose among different culinary temptations in Fara restaurant and will have the chance to reach the full relaxation in the spacious and modern SPA centre of the complex.
The SPA center will include:
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi;
- Very large and well equipped gym;
- Thermo zone with a Sauna, Sanarium, Herbal and Steam bath, Tropical showers and halls for hydrotherapy and talasotherapy;
- Zones for massages, healing baths and therapies.
The size of the one and two-bedroom apartments in the complex varies from 60 to 145 sq.m.
The floorage of the three-bedroom apartments varies around 160 sq.m.
The floorage of the individual houses in the complex is between 260 and 490 sq.m. and each of them has private garden.
The homes will be completed and furnished entirely according to the customers` expectations and personal demand.
The competitive advantages of Sozopolis SPA and Wellness Resort are:
- Unique architecture;
- Archaeological excavations with monumental value;
- A church at the very cape of Kolokita;
- A commercial zone similar to the cobblestone walking areas of the old town of Sozopol – with galleries, art shops and cafes;
- Panorama view of the sea from more than 80% of the homes;
- High quality of the construction and materials, strong control of the building process;
- It is in the same time close to Sozopol beach and far from the noise of the crowded resort;
- Exclusive SPA and Wellness center.
5 000 EUR Reservation fee;
30% within one month after signing the preliminary contract;
50% upon receiving Protocol 14 (roof stage - end of 2008);
20% upon completion.